All letters concerning the July 14 party primary runoff election must reach The Eagle by 5 p.m. on July 6. All political letters that meet Eagle requirements will run by July 9.
• No more than one letter per writer will be printed each 30 days.
• Letters should be no more than 300 words and are subject to editing for length, clarity, libel and good taste. Publication is discretionary.
• All letters must contain the writer’s name, city of residence and a daytime phone number for verification.
• Anonymous letters will not be published.
• Form letters and letters associated with organized efforts involving candidates or causes will not be published.
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to The Eagle, P.O. Box 3000, Bryan, TX 77805-3000.
Catch the latest in Opinion
Get opinion pieces, letters and editorials sent directly to your inbox weekly!