Hats off to a great start to the year in Aggieland for:
1. Head Yell Leader Memo Salinas's stand and letter to stop the fans "bull----" chant
2. The much deserved tribute to R.C. Slocum and the "Red, White and Blue" display for America at the first football game.
3. The Aggie Spirit shown at the Colorado game.
4. The A&M president's stand not to promote or permit "ungodly/sexually explicit programs" on campus.
5. Silver Taps, Impact Camp, Build, Breakaway and off-campus bonfire.
6. Former Corps Commander Matt Poling's letters and strong and solid stands on issues important to Aggieland and our country.
7. The Rudder Association, the Sul Ross group publication, and for the long-standing continuous actions of the Aggie students regarding decades of support for all — regardless if you are red, yellow, brown, black or white, male or female, athletic or academic, short or tall, rich or poor, from the city or a small town, from a long line of Aggie family members or a first-generation Aggie — as long as you believe in and live out the words found in our song "The Twelfth Man," which starts out in part, "Stand united! That's the Aggie theme ... to fight together for the Aggie dream. We're the 12th Man on that Fightin' Aggie team."