Main Street Lounge
@ the intersection of Main and 26th streets
• 11:30 a.m. Saucy Sisters
• 1 p.m. Saucy Sisters
• 2:30 p.m. Grilling Exhibition featuring Pete Madden & Christopher Lampo
• 4 p.m. Saucy Sisters
105 S. Main St.
• Noon-1 p.m. Texas Twisters (classic rock)
• 1:30-2:30 p.m. Bobby Hall (blues)
• 3-4 p.m. Midnight Express (classic rock)
• 4:30-6 p.m. Gnappy (jazz/funk)
@ the intersection of Main and 28th streets
• 6:30 p.m. Cook-off awards announced
• 7:30-8:30 p.m. Bonnie Bishop
• 9:00-10:30 p.m. The Bellamy Brothers
• 1 p.m. Grape Stomp (in front of the Carnegie Library)
• 5 p.m. Celebrity Grape Stomp
Officials encourage visitors to use the free shuttle at Blinn College, located at the intersection of Villa Maria Road and East 29th Street.
More than 20 teams will compete in a steak cook-off. Contestants will use beef from locally owned Readfield Meats & Deli.
Eleven Texas wineries will provide wine samples. Tasters can buy tickets for the wine samples at the festival.
More than 50 vendors will sell items ranging from smoked turkey legs and funnel cakes to arts and crafts.
Admission to the festival is free. Steak dinner plates cost $12 and can be ordered online at www.texasredsfestival.com.
They also can be purchased for $14 at the gates.