For this episode we kick things off with some immediate reactions to Marvel's latest, which finds Dr. Strange manipulating the mystical arts in a "Multiverse of Madness".
Bruce Miller's interview this week is with NBA great John Salley, who's adding a new entry to his IMDB credits with a Cinderella twist, "Sneakerella," which hits the court May 13 on Disney+.
People are also reading…
Next up, Bruce offers an enthusiastic endorsement of the latest season of "Hacks" on HBO and "Selling Sunset" on Netflix. We have a bit of a back and forth about the new "Avatar" trailer, and finally we talk up the new Stephen King adaptation, "Firestarter," landing simultaneously in theaters and on Peacock.
Streamed & Screened is a podcast about movies and TV hosted by Bruce Miller, an entertainment reporter for multiple decades who is now the editor of the Sioux City Journal, Jared McNett, a reporter for the Sioux City Journal, and Chris Lay, the podcast operations manager for Lee Enterprises.
More from Bruce Miller:
- John Salley steps out of his comfort zone with 'Sneakerella'
- A second-season slump isn't in the cards for Jean Smart and 'Hacks'
- Tom Holland builds a career with 'Uncharted'
- Sheryl Crow retraces the winding road to stardom in new documentary
- Talk about 'Encanto': Yup, Samantha Vilfort can talk about 'Encanto'
- Liam Neeson's 'Memory' is easy to forget
Where to watch:
Links to other fun stuff we talked about in this episode:
- The trailer for Avatar: The Way of Water
Follow the show: